Whether you are designing a new kitchen/bathroom or planning to makeover your old one, choosing the right countertop and installer can be overwhelming. Cherrytree Kitchens has been installing kitchen and bathroom countertops since 1976 with current installs totaling over 150 countertops per year. And with over 25 years of experience, we are one of the few stone installers in the Midwest. We carry various options such as granite, quartz, solid surface and laminate to help you fit within your desired budget and receive the look that you want.
Our in-house fabrication shop and warehouse gives us some distinct advantages over other installers.
- Due to our large purchasing volume and extensive warehouse, we can buy materials at wholesale rates, then pass the savings on to you.
- Solid surface countertops are built in-house, offering you a price advantage as well as quick turnaround.
- We sell all countertop types: Granite, quartz, solid surface, laminate, etc.
Selecting the right countertop for your needs…
Solid Surface Countertop:
- Due to Cherrytree’s large volume, we purchase sheets of solid surface and fabricate your countertop in-house. (Lowest cost in the Midwest)
- Brings cost down closer to laminate pricing
- Quick turn around time
- 25 Years of experience fabricating
Solid Surface Pros: Cost effective, very user friendly, no seams, can have intergrated sink, buffable/sandable anytime to look like new, can be repaired easily, looks decently close to quartz without the shine.
Solid Surface Cons: Does scratch, can have residue marks on it if not buffed, shiny ring if hot pan is set on it
- Cherrytree has access to all granites available
- Granite has come down in price and Cherrytree has access to numerous warehouses to get best pricing and lots of options
- Cherrytree has in house installers with over 25 years experience
Granite Pros: Natural stone with swirl/random look, hard surface, can set pans on it, doesn’t scratch, has come down in price through the years, increases home value over other types
Granite Cons: Has to be sealed, cold, seams, dishes break on it, shine can wear in high use areas, can be expensive
- Cherrytree has access to multiple companies
- Cherrytree has our own installers with 25 years of experience
Quartz Pros: Doesn’t have to be sealed, still made of stone, scratch resistant, nice look, can set hot pans on it
Quartz Cons: Very expensive, cold, seams, can’t be repaired easily
- Access to all laminate as well as High Definition colors
- Top mount and under mount sinks
Laminate Pros: Can be cost effective, fairly hard surface, newer granite look options, easy installation
Laminate Cons: Can’t be repaired once scratched, seams, not recommended to put hot things on it